HCG weight loss - true story about it


HCG weight loss
HCG weight loss
Hello everyone, I wanted to write this post because I see that lots of people have only a positive things to say about HCG = Human Chorionic Gonadotropin "HCG weight loss", you can read more about that on wikipedia, so, first let me tell my story about HCG weight loss,  after following Hcg diet or weight loss my weight seemed as if it gain weight and lose frequently and that was my problem with HCG diet, as I remember I did four rounds of HCG over the course of 2 years, firstly, I have lost 15lbs in a short time, after a while I felt like my body gained back more than I have lost, I gained 20lbs, by the same way I have lost that 20lbs again, but after that I gained 30lbs, I did not feel well with those fluctuations. Finally, my weight finished with 30lbs overweight. Then, I visited a nutritionist to teach me how to eat properly, to no avail, I sat thinking what to do, I wished if I didn't follow HCG weight loss, then one of my familly advised me what to do with this situation HCG weight loss, I started doing what my cousin said and finally I achieved what I wanted, the solution was a book, which contains golden advice  and experiences and how to deal with your health. And through it you can lose weight as if you're controlling your weight, I want to thank god and my cousin who guide me and stand with my until the end of HCG weight loss problem.

0 comments:

Post a Comment