gaining muscles and losing fats


    My 2016 weight loss update y'all!
    Left September 2015
    Right November 2016
    Total Pounds lost: 10 pounds
    Overall weight loss: 45 pounds!

    So here’s the deal with 2016. My body gained A TON of muscle and lost a ton of fat. The photos and the measuring tape love it but the scale doesn’t. In 2016 I started weight lifting, did a cycle of Whole 30, was told to cut gluten, actually worked on cutting gluten, joined Beachbody On Demand and started doing 21 Day Fix in September 2016. My biggest piece of advice? Hit up Beachbody if your plateauing! The 21 Day Fix diet did NOT work for me but I absolutely love the workout program. The workout program helped me lose inches quick!

    Also I have Hashimoto’s disease but am not on any thyroid meds. Feel free to reach out if you need help getting started!
submitted by all-i-ever-wanted-dear

0 comments:

Post a Comment