Losing weight (194 lbs to 149 lbs) in about 6 months



Before 194

After 149

Goal 120

This took me about a total of 6 months

Going into my weight loss journey I didn’t want to think of it as a “diet” more of me being cautious of what I was in-taking and how it affected me. At first I was going to the gym 5 days a week for about 45 minutes. I would do 30 minutes of cardio and 15 minutes of weights. I wasn’t really keeping track of my calories, but I was guesstimating and trying to stay below at least 1250 calories. I usually ate what I wanted as long as it was in that calorie range for the day. I did however cut out most sugars. And definitely soft drinks!  I am by no means at my goal. I still have about 30 lbs to reach my main goal. I did reach my first one which was to get to 150! Yay :) It’s really hard to actually realize how different you actually look, that is why these before and afters are really important. You may be thinking “ugh, I don’t want to document myself looking like this!” Well, trust me neither did I, but looking back and seeing the difference really helps to stay motivated! Especially when you feel like you aren’t making progress, cause girl… I still feel the same! Good luck to anyone who is out there looking at these for motivation :) You can do it. 
 submitted by angeedays

0 comments:

Post a Comment