weight loss is the secret of beauty !


To think that I was that big and I wasn’t even my biggest… It’s strange because I don’t see myself as that big but at the same time I do. Like I’ll put on a shirt thinking “this will never fit!” and no and behold it fits fine and I look good in it(example that knit sweater I have on in the during pic! I’m a person that always eats what she wants and never held back and didn’t have any idea of portions or anything. I’d snack constantly on anything I could, a lot of dry cereal, chips, and chocolate. But I still eat those just not as much. And a lot of the weight-loss is because of the job I got that requires a fair bit of physical stuff. Nightly I walk anywhere from 4-8 miles a night depending on what I do and where I’m going.

But what I want to say is that if I can do it, and trust me there are many many tears involved to this day they are, there’s hope for anyone to do this if they want to. I’m nowhere where I want do be but I know if I continue to try I’ll Get it!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment