Losing belly fat for men


Still ashamed and disgusted that I ever let myself get that fucking fat. But depression is a mother fucker, what are you gonna do. 5 years of being fat and having man boobs and being constantly sweaty and out of breath were enough. Started working out religiously and eating right in January, and now here I am 9 months and over 80lbs later. Still have some work to do but still, I’m beyond happy with the progress I’ve made.
Submitted by adam-kyle

1 comments:

Tracey said...

Shedding 80 pounds in nine months is a powerful turnaround for both mental well-being and cardiovascular health. To ensure these rapid physical changes translate into long-term success, prioritizing high protein density and progressive strength training is essential for preserving lean muscle mass and keeping your resting metabolic rate high. Mymetabolism offers personalized nutrition frameworks, strength guidance, and metabolic tracking to help you maintain your hard-earned progress for life.

Post a Comment