losing weight experience

losing weight experience
losing weight experience

Hi everyone.First, I want to thank before and after weight loss blog owner Mr Steve who accept to publish my experience in losing weight, the thing that I want to say to everyone is don't  give up, if you're overweight and you want to get rid of extra weights, you have to stay motivated. I mean, you must have desire to do that, once you start doing some regular exercises you'll find yourself as you can't live without workout because "house exercises" will help you to achieve your dream, that what happened to me, at the first time, when people were advising me to do cardio exercises, I was dissatisfied, but afterthat when I started doing them I felt like I could not stop doing them.So, my message to everyone suffer weightloss, DON'T surrender and follow who already did that and have an experience.  losing weight experience

0 comments:

Post a Comment